Online e-Training Courses: Learning at Your Own Pace, from Anywhere
Strategy Execution's e-Training courses are an easy way to get the training you need. Our convenient online system gives you the flexibility of logging in anytime to review course materials at a pace that's right for you. Each class is highly interactive and features real-life case studies along with the opportunity to collaborate with the instructor and other participants through online message boards and e-mail.
With our online courses, you can work toward earning a Master's, Associate's or a professional certificate from Strategy Execution and our academic partner, The George Washington University.
- Aligning Work with Strategy
- Analysing Benefits and Refining Solutions
- Making Sense of Complexity
- Business Process Modelling
- Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban
- Developing Use Cases
- Driving and Influencing Change
- Eliciting and Managing Requirements
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Fundamentals of Lean and Agile
- Influencing without Authority
- IT Risk Management
- Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban
- Managing Projects
- Managing IT Projects
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Contract Management Principles and Practices
- Quality for Project Managers
- Risk Management
- Project Management Applications
- PMP® Exam Power Prep
- Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements
Our newly updated and refurbished e-Training courses span across our curricula and are designed to empower and develop our learners to meet today’s demands.
Our new digital product, being rolled out throughout 2018, is:
- Modern: Learning interface has a clean and updated look and feel
- Interactive: More learner interactions and improved visuals per page
- Intuitive: User-friendly navigation and continuity between courses
- Easier to Digest: Content is provided in a smaller, bite-sized learner format
Instead of long full-course blocks, each course will be broken down into bite-sized learning modules. Within every module,
each objective is segmented into smaller learning-on-demand sections that allow the learner to:
Learn: Access the theory and knowledge behind a particular topic
Practice: Engage in knowledge checks to ensure understanding
Review: Reflect on the learnings to connect the content to your work
Adopt: Commit to an action plan to implement what has been learned
Each of these digestible modules provides short pieces of content, followed immediately by a chance to practice comprehension of that content. In this way, learners are not flooded with information all at once and asked to repeat back the learnings at the end of the course.
Learners have the opportunity to revisit any of the four steps of the process at any time. The order is not dictated to them. For example, if learners want to go back and review something after they’ve written in their action plan or learn a concept again in order to improve your practice, the e-Training platform caters to those needs. We understand that each individual learns differently and want to provide a contextualised, on-demand experience to enable success.
Make a Commitment to Action!
A key feature of having a complete learning process built into each module: learners are given an opportunity to relate each module to their work context and make a commitment to action – with a self-established deadline – within the learning portal.