PMI UK Expands Partnership With ESI International
Members to Benefit From Extensive Expansion of Benefits
London - April 27, 2010
The Project Management Institute PMI® UK Chapter and ESI International announced today an expanded 2010 agreement that will offer an extensive range of new and expanded benefits to its members.
As a Learning Partner and Official Sponsor of the PMI UK Chapter, ESI will provide chapter members with a range of professional development services at low or no cost, including:
- Exclusive “member only” courses, with a 35 percent tuition discount.
- An immediate 15 percent discount off all ESI course catalogue prices.
- Scholarships for those made redundant – an 80 percent discount off all ESI foundation courses and up to 65 percent for all advanced and specialised courses.
- CAPM®, PMP® and PgMP® Application Assistance through a dedicated ESI Account Manager.
- Free access to ESI’s PMP® Online Exam Practice Test.
- Exclusive prizes for winners of the "PMI® UK Chapter Volunteer of the Year" and the "Best Passing Rate PMP® Certified of the Year" from ESI.
- Easy access to a range of ESI’s free Knowledge Centre resources – many offering PDUs – directly from the PMI UK Chapter web site.
“ESI’s support enables the chapter to give members want they want most, a better return on their membership investment,” said Chris Field, PMP, UK Chapter President. “2010 will be a great year for PMI UK,” said Alan Garvey, Managing Director EMEA and Asia, ESI. “We consider an honour and a privilege to support the project management profession through the chapter this year, as we have done for more than a decade.”
For specific information about ESI benefits for PMI UK Chapter members please contact email@example.com.
# # #
About ESI International
ESI International is a global project-focused training company, helping people around the world improve the way they manage projects, contracts, requirements and vendors through innovative training in project management, business analysis and contract management. In addition to ESI’s more than 100 courses delivered in more than a dozen languages at hundreds of locations worldwide, ESI offers several certificate programs through our educational partner, The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1981, ESI’s worldwide headquarters are in Arlington, Va., USA. To date, ESI’s programs have benefited more than 1.35 million professionals worldwide. For more information visit www.esi-intl.com.