ESI Offers 15 New FAC-P/PM Courses through GSA
New Courses Accelerate the Path to Certification and High-Performance
Arlington, VA – September 30, 2010
ESI International’s 15 new FAC-P/PM courses offer federal program and project managers comprehensive training at each of three levels: entry, journeyman and expert. The new courses, which received FAI’s approval rating of five, ensure professionals responsible for major acquisitions have the knowledge and skills they need to fulfill their responsibilities and work effectively with other acquisition professionals, such as contracting officers, contracting officer’s technical representatives and requirements managers to improve the outcomes of acquisitions.
“Growing scrutiny over cost and performance is driving federal agencies and departments to increase their focus on results and collaboration,” said Bill Damaré, Vice President – Government Markets, ESI. “ESI’s new courses use interactive workshops tailored to agency needs with immersive learning activities that closely simulate real work environments. This approach will help civilian agencies not only fully comply with the new certification requirements but also improve performance to provide greater taxpayer value and help eliminate waste.”
ESI offers agencies and departments comprehensive learning that aligns cross-functional activities in a way that leads to shorter acquisition life cycles, lower costs and improved performance. Based on the latest workplace learning principles, ESI’s courses help agencies and their teams meet certification requirements and improve the transfer of new knowledge and skills on the job. The new ESI FAC-P/PM certification courses, which are Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI) approved, are available via open enrollment or on-site delivery through the General Services Administration Management Organization and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS) under: GS-02F-0058P.
The new courses are:
- Acquisition for Federal Government Project Managers
- Scheduling and Cost Control for Federal Government Projects
- Leading Federal Government Projects
- Managing Federal Government Projects
- FAC-P/PM Entry Level Capstone Course
- Leading Federal Government Projects II
- Applied Acquisition for Federal Government Project Managers
- Applied Project Management for the Federal Government
- Applied Earned Value for Federal Government Project Managers
- FAC-P/PM Mid Level Capstone Course
- Advanced Earned Value for Federal Government Project Managers
- Advanced Acquisition for Federal Government Project Managers
- Leading Federal Government Project Managers
- Program Management for Federal Government
- FAC-P/PM Senior Level Capstone Course
For more information about FAC-P/PM courses visit: www.esi-intl.com/facppm or contact us at+1 (877) 766-3337 or email@example.com.
# # #
About ESI International
ESI International is a global project-focused training company, helping people around the world improve the way they manage projects, contracts, requirements and vendors through innovative training in project management, business analysis and contract management. In addition to ESI’s more than 100 courses delivered in more than a dozen languages at hundreds of locations worldwide, ESI offers several certificate programs through our educational partner, The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1981, ESI’s worldwide headquarters are in Arlington, Va., USA. To date, ESI’s programs have benefited more than 1.35 million professionals worldwide. For more information visit www.esi-intl.com.