Government Contract Vehicles
As a leading provider of training and consulting services to federal, state, and local governments, we have numerous government contract vehicles that make doing business with us an efficient and hassle-free experience.
GSA Schedule - PSS Contract No. GS-02F-0058P
Discounts are available for federal government agencies and employees under Strategy Execution's GSA Federal Supply Schedule. GSA has negotiated the prices, services, and terms covering our professional development and consulting services under the program, so you're assured the best quality at the most economical price.
Our GSA Schedule offers the following services, professional development programs and government contract management courses:
- Professional Development programs
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Skills
- FAC-P/PM Certification
- Contract Management
Senate Sergeant at Arms Contract #2018-C-064
- This contract allows any legislative branch agency within the U.S. government to access Strategy Execution course content.
- Eligible agencies include: the U.S. Senate, House of Representatives, Library of Congress, Capitol Police, and Architect of the Capitol.
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) BPA #88310319A00010
- This 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreement is for Project Management Training.
- The period of performance is March 28, 2019 through March 27, 2024.
U.S. Postal Service IDIQ #2BTSSV-19-B-0074
- This contract is for Supply Management Training with firm fixed prices for delivery of classes and firm fixed hourly rates for ad-hoc curriculum development.
- This Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract has a period of performance from April 19, 2019 through April 30, 2023.
GSA Training Acquisition Branch BPA #47HAA018A0212
- This 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreement provides FAC-P/PM courses throughout GSA nationwide.
- The period of performance is from April 7, 2017 through April 6, 2022.
State and Local Government Contract Vehicles
Strategy Execution has several contracts or agreements in place to help streamline the procurement process at the state and local government level including but not limited to these State and Local Government entities:
- University of Wisconsin #19-5485 - U.W. System Campuses, State of Wisconsin Agencies and Wisconsin Municipalities
Need More Information?
Please contact our Government Team at +1 800.374.8609 or email@example.com for additional information on ordering government contracting courses or services under any of our government contract vehicles.