About NASPO ValuePoint
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively-sourced contracts. Since 1993, NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering, and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally-focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation, and competition in the marketplace.
Save your organization time and money by using this Lead State Master Agreement as a convenient contracting vehicle, exclusively for state and local government organizations, to provide opportunities for employees to obtain the necessary skills in Project Management, Business Analysis, and Contract Management. The rates, terms, and conditions found in this agreement have been pre-negotiated by the Commonwealth of Virginia in coordination with NASPO ValuePoint. Use of this contract vehicle simplifies the procurement process while leveraging the buying power of a large national cooperative.
FAST FACTS ABOUT THE CONTRACT
- Agreement number E194-73092-MA2188
- Available to all participating states (NASPO members)
- Administered by the Commonwealth of Virginia (www.eVA.virginia.gov)
- PDF location: www.naspovaluepoint.org/#/current-contracts/contractors/results/386
- Offers training services by Strategy Execution for public procurement professionals, consisting of training instruction, course customization, and course development.
- For more information please see the NASPO Training Catalog and Contract Overview Brochure.