Government Agile PM Infographic
Overview of Agile Adoption, Requirements, and Change Management
The Government Agile PM infographic is designed to provide a quick overview and references on Agile project management adoption, requirements and change management for government entities. This is a concise visual tool that will serve as a quick reference for your Agile implementation and project management. It includes:
- 12 foundational principles of Agile,
- Strategies for successful Agile adoption,
- Agile requirements elicitation techniques,
- Challenges to creating a change-based culture and mitigation strategies,
- Agile framework adoption model (AFAM), And much more.
NOTE: The GovAgile Infographic can be used as an electronic version, or you can print it out. If you prefer the printed version, you might want to choose the 11x17 paper size, and trifold it once printed. The design also provides placeholders for a binder ring holes, so you could use it in your project binder if needed.