Virtual Instructor-Led Training
With real-time delivery in a live, online format, Strategy Execution's Virtual Instructor-Led Training lets you communicate with instructors and collaborate with fellow students via microphone and text-chat. This lively, interactive format is unlike any course you've ever taken!
Certificates Can Be Earned Virtually
Strategy Execution offers several certificates that can be earned entirely online:
- Foundational Certificate in Agile Practices
- Foundational Certificate in Contract Management
- Professional Certificate in Program Management
- Foundational and Professional Certificate in Business Analysis
- Foundational and Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Foundational and Professional Certificate in IT Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Federal Program Management
How Strategy Execution’s Virtual Instructor-Led Training Classroom Works:
- Communication - The instructor and participants communicate instantly via microphone and text-chat.
- Interactive Tools - Polling questions, surveys, quiz questions and games spark discussion and reinforce key learning points while markup tools and whiteboards allow you to brainstorm and share experiences.
- Breakout Rooms – Much like in a traditional classroom you will be divided into groups via virtual breakout rooms to collaboratively solve case studies and complete exercises.
- Offline Homework – You complete homework assignments and exercises outside of the classroom to help them further retain and apply new information and prepare for the final exam.
- Reinforcement Tools - During and after the course, you can access valuable tools, templates, readings, reference material and homework assignments. After the course, you can listen to recorded modules to review information.
Benefits of Strategy Execution’s Virtual Instructor-Led Training Classroom Experience:
- Consistency - Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) courses are just like our traditional classroom courses making it easy to seamlessly blend vILT courses into your current training program.
- Convenience and Cost Savings - Courses can be delivered in modules that only take up part of the day. This means projects won’t have to be put on hold while you train. And, with no travel or lodging expenses to contend with, you will save money.
- vILT courses can be applied toward a number of industry-recognized certificates from Strategy Execution and The George Washington University.
eTraining and vILT: What's the Difference?
Technology allows for professionals from around the world to benefit from convenient and cost-effective online learning experiences like eTraining and vILT.
- Advanced Acquisition for Federal Government Project Managers
- Advanced Earned Value for Federal Government Project Managers
- Agile Projects: Keys to Getting Started
- Business Data Modeling (2 days)
- Business Process Analysis, Innovation and Design
- Business Process Modeling (2 days)
- Coaching and Mentoring for Improved Performance (3 days)
- Contract Closeout
- Contract Management Principles and Practices
- Contract Pricing
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Delivering Agile Projects with Scrum
- Developing Agile Requirements
- Developing Use Cases
- Eliciting and Managing Requirements
- Establishing a Business Mindset
- FAR Part 15: Negotiated Acquisition
- Federal Contracting Basics
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Government Contract Law
- High Impact Communication
- International Contracting
- IT Risk Management
- Leading Complex Projects
- Leading Federal Government Project Managers
- Managing Cost-Reimbursement Contracts
- Managing IT Projects
- Managing Performance-Based Service Awards
- Managing Projects
- Market Research and Commercial Item Acquisition
- Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- Operating Practices in Contract Administration
- Performance-Based Acquisition: Preparing Work Statements
- PMP Exam Power Prep
- Program Management
- Program Management for the Federal Government
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications
- Project Management for Contracting Professionals
- Quality for Project Managers
- Rapid Assessment and Recovery of Troubled Projects
- Requirements Management: A Key to Project Success
- Risk Management
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Source Selection: The Best-Value Process
- Subcontract Management in Government Contracting
- Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements
- Unlocking the Power of Earned Value Management
- Writing Statements of Work: The Heart of Any Contract