Skip to Main Content

Office of Student Affairs

The Office of Student Affairs can help you get information regarding student records, transcripts, extensions, CEU and PDU details. The Office of Student Affairs can also assist you with information about the GI Bill, ACE college recommendations, the Project Management Institute, and applications for various academic credits.

For advanced applications, program applications, CPE credit, and substitutions, please fill out the specific form below and submit it to or fax to 703-558-3449.

Please allow 5-10 business days to process these requests.

For replacement certificates, transcripts or GW Credential letter requests, please call +1-888-374-4681.