Expand Your Thinking. Advance Your Career.
Strategy Execution and Duke Corporate Education’s Adaptive Strategic Execution Program is delivered on the Duke University campus, offering leaders an opportunity to immerse themselves in the skills they need to better execute the strategic projects that drive their companies forward.
We invite you to join us in North Carolina where you can:
- Build valuable skills that will elevate your performance and impact your organization
- Learn from Duke University professors from the world-renowned Fuqua School of Business
- Network with professionals from around the globe, representing diverse industries
- Workshop challenges and opportunities alongside peers facing similar issues
- Retreat from your routine and gain a fresh, new perspective to reenergize your work
2017 On Campus Courses Available:
Influencing Without Authority: December 4-6, 2017
Aligning Work With Strategy: December 6-8, 2017
2018 On Campus Courses Available:
Building Effective Teams: April 9 – 11, 2018
Making Sense of Complexity: April 9 – 11, 2018 and April 16 – 18, 2018
Driving & Influencing Change: April 11 – 13, 2018
Design Thinking for Results: April 18 – 20, 2018
The Adaptive Strategic Execution Program focuses explicitly on building leaders who can master the essentials and navigate increased complexity through the three domains that influence and define how work gets done: STRATEGY, WORK, and PEOPLE.
Where: J.B. Duke Hotel & Conference Center
230 Science Drive
Durham, North Carolina 27708
*Each course is 2.5 days. Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday 8 am-5 pm, Wednesday 8 am-12 pm; OR Wednesday 1 pm-5 pm, Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm.
Becoming an Adaptive Leader
Overcoming Project BreakdownsLearn More
The Project Engine
A Holistic Approach to Adaptive Strategy ExecutionLearn More
Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
Today, leaders of project-based work must have the right skill sets, an adaptive approach, and a responsive mindset to help them and their organizations navigate an increasingly complex and collaborative environment.Learn more