Expand Your Thinking. Advance Your Career.
Strategy Execution and Duke Corporate Education’s Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP) is delivered on the Duke University campus, offering leaders an opportunity to immerse themselves in the skills they need to better execute the strategic projects that drive their companies forward.
We invite you to join us in North Carolina where you can:
- Build valuable skills that will elevate your performance and impact your organization
- Learn from Duke University professors from the world-renowned Fuqua School of Business
- Network with professionals from around the globe, representing diverse industries
- Workshop challenges and opportunities alongside peers facing similar issues
- Retreat from your routine and gain a fresh, new perspective to reenergize your work
The Adaptive Strategic Execution Program focuses explicitly on building leaders who can master the essentials and navigate increased complexity through the three domains that influence and define how work gets done: STRATEGY, WORK, and PEOPLE.
Upcoming on-campus courses:
Becoming an Adaptive Leader
Overcoming Project BreakdownsLearn More
The Project Engine
A Holistic Approach to Adaptive Strategy ExecutionLearn More
Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
Our Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP), established in partnership with Duke Corporate Education, consists of eight courses, each of which is focused on developing leaders of project-based work as they navigate unanticipated market shifts and unpredictable industry disruptions.View Courses