Adapting to the Way You Learn
Learn at Your Pace, From Anywhere
Today’s increasingly complex and ever-innovating world demands a modern training approach for the future. Strategy Execution, the global authority in corporate education and training, is at the forefront of this evolution.
We are committed to providing transformative learning experiences that work. The digital transformation of our content reflects a change in the way professionals today want to learn: on their schedule, through smaller chunks of content, and in a format that facilitates on-the-job application.
Our newly updated and refurbished e-Training courses span across our curricula and are designed to empower and develop our learners to meet today’s demands.
Our new digital product, being rolled out throughout 2018, is:
- Modern: Learning interface has a clean and updated look and feel
- Interactive: More learner interactions and improved visuals per page
- Intuitive: User-friendly navigation and continuity between courses
- Easier to Digest: Content is provided in a smaller, bite-sized learner format
Instead of long full-course blocks, each course will be broken down into bite-sized learning modules. Within every module,
each objective is segmented into smaller learning-on-demand sections that allow the learner to:
Learn: Access the theory and knowledge behind a particular topic
Practice: Engage in knowledge checks to ensure understanding
Review: Reflect on the learnings to connect the content to your work
Adopt: Commit to an action plan to implement what has been learned
Each of these digestible modules provides short pieces of content, followed immediately by a chance to practice comprehension of that content. In this way, learners are not flooded with information all at once and asked to repeat back the learnings at the end of the course.
Learners have the opportunity to revisit any of the four steps of the process at any time. The order is not dictated to them. For example, if learners want to go back and review something after they’ve written in their action plan or learn a concept again in order to improve your practice, the e-Training platform caters to those needs. We understand that each individual learns differently and want to provide a contextualized, on-demand experience to enable success.
Make a Commitment to Action!
A key feature of having a complete learning process built into each module: learners are given an opportunity to relate each module to their work context and make a commitment to action – with a self-established deadline – within the learning portal.
With our new online courses, you can work toward earning a master's, professional or associate's certificate from Strategy Execution and our academic partner, The George Washington University.
e-Training and vILT: What's the Difference?
Technology allows for professionals from around the world to benefit from convenient and cost-effective online learning experiences like e-Training and vILT.
- Aligning Work with Strategy
- Analyzing Benefits and Refining Solutions
- Making Sense of Complexity
- Business Process Modeling*
- Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban
- Developing Use Cases*
- Driving and Influencing Change
- Eliciting and Managing Requirements*
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis*
- Fundamentals of Lean and Agile
- Influencing without Authority
- IT Risk Management*
- Iterative Delivery withScrum and Kanban
- Managing Projects*
- Managing IT Projects*
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications*
- Scheduling and Cost Control*
- Contract Management Principles and Practices*
- Quality for Project Managers*
- Risk Management*
- Project Management Applications*
- PMP® Exam Power Prep*
- Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements*
*This eTraining course is available on the GSA Federal Supply Schedule.