Strategy Execution's e-Training courses are an easy way to get the training you need. Our convenient online system gives you the flexibility of logging in anytime to review course materials at a pace that's right for you. Each class is highly interactive and features real-life case studies along with the opportunity to collaborate with the instructor and other participants through online message boards and e-mail.
With our online courses, you can work toward earning a master's, professional or associate's certificate from Strategy Execution and our academic partner, The George Washington University.
e-Training and vILT: What's the Difference?
Technology allows for professionals from around the world to benefit from convenient and cost-effective online learning experiences like e-Training and vILT.
- Business Process Modeling*
- Developing Use Cases*
- Foundations of Business Analysis*
- How to Gather and Document User Requirements*
- IT Risk Management*
- Managing Projects*
- Managing IT Projects*
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications*
- Scheduling and Cost Control*
- Contract Management Principles and Practices*
- Quality for Project Managers*
- Risk Management*
- Object Oriented Modeling (Does not apply toward any certification path.)
- Project Management Applications*
- PMP® Power Prep
- Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements*
*This eTraining course is available on the GSA Federal Supply Schedule.