Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban. Provides specific learning and application-based experience wielding Lean and Kanban to complete deliverables during the class. Continuous improvement is one of two principle methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with continuous-flow work efforts. Course assumes foundational elements of Lean and Agile are known.
- Describe how Lean and Kanban fit into the overall Agile philosophy
- Define and identify value
- Use metrics to track, measure, and forecast work continuously
- Identify and categorize types of waste
- Set up a continuous improvement work environment which leverages Lean and Kanban philosophies and techniques