In this Risk Management course, delegates work through the proactive approach to threat and opportunity, based on a clear understanding of the powerful nature of both qualitative and quantitative approaches to risk management.
Risk Management examines threat and opportunity from a top-down and bottom-up perspective using Strategy Execution’s proven eight-step risk management process. Using effective tools, including our highly regarded risk assessment model, participants will learn how to evaluate and respond to risk at the project and task levels.
nd the course with new practices to apply in their own environment and form new insights on the implications and advantages of applying risk management well.
Reminder: Participants taking this course should not take IT Risk Management. These courses are redundant and will be treated as a single course toward all certificates.
- Use a practical, eight-step process to manage project risk
- Identify threats and opportunities and weigh their relative value in your project
- Control multiple risks using concise strategies
- Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders and team members
- Make risk and opportunity integral components of your next project plan