Get a solid understanding of project management methods with this comprehensive introductory course. Gain practical experience in proven project management techniques and discover a wealth of valuable, flexible tools that can be used immediately to ensure the success of any project in any type of organisation.
Managing Projects gives provides delegates with the foundation, techniques and tools to manage each stage of the project lifecycle, work within organisational and cost constraints, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from a project management team and utilise state-of-the-art project management tools to get the work done on time and within budget.
Reminder: Participants taking this course should not take Managing IT Projects and Planning and Managing Projects. These courses are redundant and will be treated as a single course toward all certificates.
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Develop work breakdown structures
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system