Virtual Instructor-Led Training and e-Training Modalities for Government Organizations
Budgets and resources remain a challenge, and agencies are turning to online digital training solutions to create better experiences for their employees’ professional development and provide more learning opportunities to the government workforce.
To help government organizations, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution developed online learning solutions that enhance, complement or replace the traditional classroom. Technology allows a dispersed workforce to benefit from convenient and cost-effective online learning like e-Training and the Virtual Instructor-Led Training.
“My first online course and I LOVED it!” - Internal Revenue Service student
“This was one of the best on-line courses I have taken!” - Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation student
Benefits of Online Training
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s online learning modalities are built around students’ needs, and incorporate expert content, interactive exercises and engaging instruction. This is an easily accessible and collaborative training format that offers:
- Quality and consistency. The same high quality course content, tools and resources that can be found in our face-to-face training.
- Professional and academic credits. All of our online courses offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and an opportunity to earn professional certificates from our academic partner, The George Washington University.
- Convenience and cost savings. Online learning options allow students to take classes on their schedule and eliminate travel costs associated with training.
- Variety of course options. Our extensive selection of virtual and e-Training courses covers a wide range of project and contract management topics.
- Integration of online and face-to-face learning. All training modalities have the same objectives and scope of content making it easy to blend an on-line course with a face-to-face program.
Bringing Online Classes On-Site to your Agency
Hundreds of government organizations rely on TwentyEighty Strategy Execution to successfully deliver on-site project and contract management training. We are committed to provide learning experience that addresses agency-specific objectives. By choosing an on-site group training, your agency will gain advantage of:
- Dedicated expert team. Curriculum solutions managers, logistical support, and subject matter experts ensure targeted development and flawless and execution.
- Custom tailored courses. We can deliver off-the-shelf courses or customize the course content, length, and instructional techniques.
- Reference material. Course materials of each on-site class are complimentary and can be used indefinitely as reference material for employees.
- Reduced travel. On-site training cuts travel costs and time spent away from work.
Demonstrating the impact of our training is foundational approach to the way we engage with our clients. We understand that learning and development budgets must be linked to improved organizational performance and accomplished missions. We continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our training and invite you to look at the outcomes:
To learn more, please download:
Contact us via phone 703.558.3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org