Corporate Project Management Solutions
With TwentyEighty Strategy Execution as your partner, you can expect high-value, high-impact corporate project management solutions with measurable and sustainable results. We work alongside your project management team to:
- Understand your business and program objectives
- Assess your people, processes, and culture
- Select the right curriculum, in the most effective learning modalities
- Validate your progress and calculate an ROI for your learning program
Needing something a bit more customized?
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution is able to completely customize content and delivery methods to best align with your environment. Relevancy is everything in learning, and so we strongly encourage our clients to take our market-tested content and make it their own. Our enterprise training programs are often industry-specific and typically incorporate our client’s processes, terminology, and methodologies. Our clients tell us that customization allows for learners to better understand and immediately apply new skills to their project environments.
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s vast experience has led to tried and true solutions to support our client needs.
After decades of working with clients, we have identified several of the most common areas of project focus and created best practice Solutions around them. These Solutions are combinations of core assessment, learning, and reinforcement tactics that have proven successful time and time again.
- Communication, Team Collaboration, and Project Leadership
- Estimation and Initial Planning
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Requirements and Scope Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Methodology and Process Design
- Project Prioritization and Portfolio Management
- Turning Around Troubled Projects
- PMO Deployment and Influence
- Assessments of Individuals, Teams, Projects and Programs
- Fundamental and Advanced Project Team Skills
- Scaling of Global, Enterprise-Wide Programs
- Maximizing the Business Analyst Role
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing Programs to Business Strategy
- Contract and Vendor Management