Government Agile PM Cheat Sheet
The Government Agile PM Cheat Sheet is designed to provide a quick overview and references on Agile Project Management adoption, requirements and change management for Government entities. This is a concise 2-page infographic tool that will serve as a quick reference for your Agile implementation and project management. It includes:
- 12 foundational principles of agile,
- Strategies for successful agile adoption,
- Agile requirements elicitation techniques,
- Challenges to creating a change-based culture and mitigation strategies,
- Agile framework adoption model (AFAM),
- And much more.
NOTE: The GovAgile Cheat Sheet can be used as an electronic version, or you can print it out. If you prefer the printed version, you might want to choose the 11x17 paper size, and trifold it once printed. The design also provides placeholders for a binder rings holes, so you can punch holes and use it in your project binder if needed.